This week was month end so it was a busy week for me here. I left my dog in Arkansas because I am going to Washington DC on Thursday and mom is a free dogsitter unlike boarding. LOL! Needless to say it has been really lonely here this week without her around. Friday was my last day in the Nacogdoches office because next week I have to start working from Center. That drive is going to stink, but the experience will be good.
Today has been pretty low key, just cleaned the house and started getting things together for the trip next week. I received a package today in the mail from my mom. Inside was this beauty!!
I found this Hobo wallet in Arkansas when I was home and my mom bought it and sent it to me to replace this torn up thing. She bought the leopard one 3 years ago for Christmas and it is time to give it a rest!!
I have the best mom and family anyone could ever ask for. She is always there for me and always so thoughtful. I wish I was home this weekend to spend Mother's Day with her!! I thought I would leave you with a picture of the hog we killed while hog hunting. I know I mentioned that in the previous post! So enjoy!!
Until next time, Happy Mother's Day to all mothers!
No comments:
Post a Comment