Sunday, January 25, 2009

Out with the Old, In with the New!!!

I decided to take my bathroom decorations in my bathroom and put them up in my guest bathroom.


I put new decorations in my bathroom. I decided to use Chocolate Brown and Light Blue. I found the perfect shower curtain and I decorated around. I am still in the process of finishing up pictures and accessories, but I love it so far!!!

I used Chocolate brown rugs, but they are not like the usually fluffy bathroom rugs they are more flat. I have simply flowers and matching decorations on my counter. I got a recliner and an ottoman for my living room when I got back from DC. They are ivory suede!!! My next project is to get a new comforter and curtains for my room!!!

I had a busy weekend and I got some good news regarding some new friends!!! I actually got to hang out with several friends this weekend and I loved every minute of it!! I had church and church dinner today!! My gallbladder is giving me some pain today so I am so excited to get this thing removed. I have a busy week ahead so I don't know when I will be back on to update!!

Have a good week!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I love the shower curtain!

Becca said...

Yay! I love the new decorations! I'm so glad that you are going to follow my blog now and see what's going on with Baby Emitt! HA! Love you girl!

Jessica said...

I actually do want some for next year!! What do you charge?

Jessica said...

Can I have 4 ornaments?

HMW- ornage and lime
JMA- pink and black
DMA- blue and brown
Bichon- red and gold