I wasn't able to share my Christmas with you because I was getting ready for DC. My dad and step mom did make it up the day after Christmas! We had a really good visit it was short but good. I went to a couple Christmas parties that my friends hosted. I went to 5 Christmas gatherings in total. I am posting some pictures of my Christmas week!!!
My Dad and I under the Mistletoe!!!
My Dad and Step Mom
Savannah (my cousin), Nanny, and I
The plate I painted for my dad and step mom in Razorback colors. They loved it!!!
The plate I painted for my mom and step dad in neutral colors so mom could display it anywhere!! I had so much fun painting and making crafty items for Christmas presents this year!
Lyndsay and I were working and doing family stuff so we were unable to get together and exchange Christmas presents until I got back from DC. We met for dinner at our favorite Italian place and exchanged our presents. This is Lyndsay with her ornament and her magnet I got for her in DC!!

No comments:
Post a Comment