Sunday, December 28, 2008

Leaving on a Jet Plane....

Well I had a wonderful Christmas with my family and friends. It was so nice not to have the stress of running constantly. I made tons of ornaments for my family and friends. Plus, I sold quite a few as well. My dad and his family came up on Friday so I got to leave work early to go spend time with them. I will post pictures of time spent with them and all my presents when I get back from Washington DC!!!!!!! I am in the process of packing right now!!! We leave at 6:15 am in the morning. I can't wait to get out of here. I wish i was finished with school and I wouldn't come back. HA HA!! My mom is keeping my little angel while I am gone. I am excited to go, but I will miss my family and my new special friend!!! Until then I hope everyone has a safe and exciting New Years because I know I will!!!!